-Vincennes Police responded to a report of a suspicious person in the 900 block of Harrison Street around 9:45 Saturday night. Officers located and arrested 24-year-old Travis Allen for resisting law enforcement, unlawful possession of a syringe, reckless possession of paraphernalia. Allen was also found to be wanted on a warrant out of Daviess County. The Knox County Sheriff’s Department assisted in making the arrest.
-A traffic stop early Saturday morning led to the arrest of a Vincennes man on multiple drug charges. Police stopped a car driven by 21-year-old Matthew Patton. He was charged with possession of a hypodermic syringe, marijuana, drug paraphernalia. Patton was also found to be driving without insurance. He was taken to the Knox County Jail.
-A Vincennes man was arrested Friday night on a charge of burglary. Vincennes Police were dispatched to the 700 block of North Sixth Street where they located and arrested Kennith Lloyd Kelly.
– Indiana State Police Arrested 19-year-old Miles Crawford early Sunday morning. Crawford is charged with operating a vehicle while under the influence of a controlled substance.
– 36-year-old Seth Sailer was arrested by Bicknell Police Sunday morning. Sailer is charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
– 21-year-old Bryce Browner was arrested by Indiana State Police Sunday morning. He is charged with operating a vehicle while under the influence of a controlled substance.
– 30-year-old Michael Ray Livermore was arrested by Vincennes Police last evening. Livermore is charged with a felony count of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
– Vincennes Police arrested 46-year-old Paula Livermore Sunday night. She is charged with public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
– 33-year-old Lafaette Garrett was arrested by the Knox County Sheriff’s Department Sunday evening. Garrett is charged with driving with a suspended license.
– Vincennes Police arrested 25-year-old Jacquelyn Nicole McPherson on Sunday night. McPherson is charged with criminal trespass and theft.